15jun1:00 pm2:00 pmJune Webinar - Trends in Fitness ProgrammingJoin us Thursday June 15th @ 1pm for "Trends in Fitness Programming" presented by Sara Kooperman from SCW Fit. This entertaining presentation was a sold-out IHRSA Convention session. Register today!
Register in advance (click on image above or go to:
This entertaining presentation was a sold-out IHRSA Convention session. It examines the fitness fads, exercise trends, wellness goals that have and will drive our health and wellness businesses to success in the coming year. Boutique studio successes, customer experience challenges, creative programming options and technological advancements are put under a microscope of best practices. To unlock our potential, we will inspect implementation of various programming including function, aging, strength, flexibility, relaxation in both group fitness and personal training. This innovative session reviews the predictions from various sources including both private and public fitness facilities along with IHRSA, ACE, ACSM, NASM, Shape Magazine and SCW insights. Join Sara Kooperman, an Industry Icon, for this engaging and illuminating presentation guaranteed to leave you excited about our fitness future.
1. Examine what will steer our industry in the right direction
2. Inspect ways to stay on top, or ahead, of what is to come
3. Learn new ways to integrate these up-and-coming trends into your own business
4. Discover how to learn from what’s outdated and what is innovative to help you generate more income in the future
5. Explore ways to create systems that will keep you at the forefront of the fitness industry
(Thursday) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm