Fun Holidays For Your Facility
June 2, 2021
Are you aware of fun holidays? I think every day has something fun to celebrate. Now and again, you may see a silly story on our FB or IG account with one of these fun holidays. We wanted to put together a list of more fun holidays for you – find creative was to use these holidays at your facility to engage with your members!
- Say Something Nice Day, June 1st
- Do 10 burpees if someone says something nice to you
- Pay a compliment to each member of your class today
- Repeat Day, June 3rd
- Hello HIIT
- June Bug Day, June 7th
- Sounds like some dead bugs should be in today’s workout routine
- National Making Life Beautiful Day, June 11th
- Isn’t this every day at your club?
- Superman Day, June 12th
- Supermans for the win today!
- No Orange Clothes Day, June 16th
- Maybe you can celebrate being a rebel if your facility has the color Orange affiliated with your club
- Dump the Pump Day, June 17th
- Okay, I don’t know what this is but I bet you can get creative
- Juneteenth, June 19th
- If you are not aware of this holiday, look it up. Celebrate it!!
- Father’s Day, June 20th
- Okay, so this one you should be aware of. We added it to the list as a reminder 😃
- National Selfie Day, June 21st
- Set up a selfie booth in front of your logo wall
- National Hydration Day, June 23rd
- Hand out bottles of water
- National Insurance Awareness Day, June 28th
- There’s no better time than now to promote those Fitness Incentive Programs