Presented by: Karen Woodard-Chavez
Thanks to our sponsor: ShapeNet
Psychological resilience is the ability to mentally or emotionally cope with a crisis or to return to
pre-crisis status quickly. Resilience exists when a person uses mental processes and behaviors in protecting self from the potential negative effects of stressors.
Is now a time to work on our resilience or what? In this 60 minute webinar we will focus on:
– Not just bouncing back from setbacks but bouncing forward
– Why resilience is important
– The 5 Pillars of resilience
– Traits of resilience
– Resilience is a very conscious practice — How you develop resilience
– Activities that you can do on your own and with your staff to increase your resilience.
Register you and your staff today for this impactful webinar: