Please read the employment opportunity requirements below and send your information to NIHCA
National Independent Health Club Association (NIHCA)
Wanted: Customer Service Rep
NIHCA is a non profit organization that works with fitness center’s across the nation, by managing a variety of fitness incentive programs offered by many different insurance/employer plans.
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Excel and Word & Outlook, with a strong ethical and moral compass to work as a team in an office setting.
- Outgoing personality to do phone sales, including customer service, communication and promotion.
Part time Status: We will work with you on the best hours you can provide. Hourly rate. No benefits.
Full time status: 40 hours a week with benefits, M-F, 8:00am-5:00pm. Position is located in Granite Falls, MN. Salaried position: $14-17 per hour, depending on experience. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 320.722.0084. Visit us online at www.nihca.org. EOE.
Western Wisconsin Health is seeking a full-time Fitness Instructor (1.0 FTE) to join the Fitness Center! Responsibilities include administering fitness evaluations, providing exercise prescriptions, conducting personal training, and leading group fitness classes to WWH Fitness Center members. Wage: $16.40-$18.22 range.
Western Wisconsin Health is also looking for an Aquatics Coordinator (0.75 FTE) to lead the Aquatics department. The primary focus of the position is the development of aquatics programs for health and unhealthy clients in the form of treatment programs, as well as establishing the department’s strategic plan in alignment with the organization’s mission and vision. Wage: $22.27-$26.20 plus $1,000 signing bonus!
CLICK HERE to find out more.
Aquatics / Outdoor Recreation Coordinator
This is a part-time salaried position of 30 hours per week and includes holiday pay, sick and vacation time, health benefit, and retirement plan. The hours for this position may vary, are flexible, and may include some evening and weekend responsibilities.
Duties Include: Aquatics, Team Management, and Outdoor Recreation
Position Requirements :
1. A 2-year Associate’s degree in business, health education, exercise science, or a related field or 2 years equivalent experience
2. Possess a high degree of attention to detail & organization and display a strong commitment to safety
3. Work well with a team but independently driven
4. Prioritize excellent customer service at all times
Please submit your resume, cover letter, & at least 3 references to Monique Richardson at email@example.com